Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Music Review--Norah Jones.

I had a wonderful opportunity to review Norah Jones CD that just came out. Yup, that's right folks, thanks to One-2-One Network, I got this CD. Lovely. Relaxing. I just hope you can hear some of the music. I couldn't BLAST it that loud or my neighbors would complain.
Watch my video review. Letting you know what I've been up to, as usual.



You can find more of Norah Jones at the following links:



*  YouTube: http://bit.ly/norahYT 
*  Link to Preorder on Amazon: http://amzn.to/Njpreorder 

Disclaimer: I received this CD through One-2-One network. I was NOT monetarily compensated for this review. All opinions expressed are mine and should not be affiliated with one-2-one network. I am in the running to receive a gift card though for posting this review.
Yay me!

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I love Norah Jones music.

I think your hair in the video is so cute!

Cheeseboy said...

I like very few female bands/singers, but Norah I dig. I'll have to "buy" this new one. Thanks for the review.

Related Posts with Thumbnails