Thursday, November 5, 2009
5 Things that are making me Brain dead Right now.
Wow! I sure am brain dead right now. I didn't wake up too swiftly. I woke with severe stomach pains. ARGH! The writing gods might be conspiring against me! But I will NOT let them win! NEVER!
*Drum roll please*
I have written a total of 7,431 words thus far. The organizers of Nano said we need to have at least 6,667 words. HA! I am past that. May I continue the momentum of the novel. It's getting easier. And it helps if you have a great ideas which continue to flow even after you write.
Now for what you really have been waiting for...
1. Keeping up with everything else--namely household chores, prep for dinner, being a good wife and mother...
2. Writing my novel. (Yes, I think my novel is sucking all my creative energy and leaving me none to deal with the rest of the day, like this blog post for instance.)
3. Can't seem to think of anything else but Abby Rodriguez. (She is the main character in my novel, and since I am telling the novel first person I feel as if I have stepped in her shoes for a month.)
4. I can't help to mention I am a little crazy. I mean a novel? What was I thinking when I signed up? I signed up on a whim, can you tell?
5. Wait. I said there were five things making me brain dead? I don't know if I have a 5th reason making me brain dead. ACK! I think I'll just sign off. SHEESH!
P.S. I can tell my brain is swiftly on its way to shutting off. I am only writing this at 6:30 PM PACIFIC time though. Hmmm. Good thing I get my writing done in the morning.
What kinds of things make YOU brain dead???;)