Tuesday, November 10, 2009

*AHEM* Introducing the One and Only Amber Page Writes!!! YEAH!

Yes, folks, Good things DO come to those who wait.



Well it was DEFINITELY worth the wait I had to endure for Sweet Amber to answer ALL my questions. I must admit I cheated. She asked me some good questions, So I turned RIGHT around and asked her the same questions.

First of all, Here is what she LOOKS like. (Indulge me, click the link)
PICTURE OF AMBER HERE!

Well here it is, folks. Here's what YOU have been waiting for.


Why did you start this here blog in the first place?
Well, it started as a way to keep my friends and family informed about my first pregnancy (and keep myself sane), but quickly morphed into something much, much more.


What would it take for you to consider yourself successful?
I already do - I have a family who loves me, a steady paycheck and a great outlet for all my angst. Of course, some more money in the bank would be nice. As would a published, Pulitzer Prize winning novel. After all, a girl's got to have dreams.


Who's your favorite blogger of all time?
I'm not sure I can pick just one. Dooce, I guess, if we're talking big, famous bloggers. But my reader is bursting at the seams with well loved bloggy friends.


Who's your favorite author...or authors, if you can't pick just one?
Christopher Moore, especially Lamb, Jennifer Weiner, Stephen King, Janet Evanovich (the Stephanie Plum series), Kim Harrison, Kelley Armstrong...I could go on. It's quite a list.


What are some of your favorite books?
See above


You can have a $500 gift card to any store you'd like. What do you choose, and why?
Target, because you can get anything and everything there. Or Barnes and Noble. Because books? Will always be my first love.


Which would you rather have—a million dollars or lifelong love?
Love. Money can't buy you happiness, right? But love and a million dollars would be beyond awesome.

Dream vacation. Name it.
A tropical island, a private villa, lots of pina coladas and blue, blue water.


Which would you rather have—the perfect body or perfect health until you're 101?
My health, I think. But only if my husband got the same gift. Wouldn't want to live all those years alone...


You're hosting a dinner for six famous people. Who do you invite?
Anthony Bourdain, Drew Barrymore, Stephen Colbert, John Stuart, Tina Fey, Jon BonJovi

You're hosting a lunch for six bloggers (famous or not). Who do you invite?
This is hard. I'd rather have a big bash, so I could invite everyone! But, let's see...You, Mommy Wants Vodka, Lattes and Life, I'm Still Fabulous, dooce, Jen Lancaster. *I can't remember if I said I wanted YOU at my bloggy lunch or not. I do if I had a bloggy luncheon. You are awesome!*


What's your favorite part about blogging?
I've got two. The sheer freedom to write whatever the heck I want and the great connections I'm making with people I'd never ordinarily get to know.


What made you fall in love with your hub?
Wow. It was so long ago...the way he can always make me laugh, his pretty blue eyes...his ability to kill spiders.

Do you ever worry that your daughter will be embarrassed by your blog?
Yes. All the time. But I never write anything I wouldn't want my boss and/or mom to see, so it's pretty PG, I think.


What are you scared of?
Spiders! Also, falling. Falling is a big one (and happens constantly).

What makes you happy?
Chocolate makes me happy. Chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips and hot fudge makes me even happier. Especially when eaten outside, on a warm sunshiney day, with my husband and daughter at my side, my dog at my feet and a good book on my lap. Bonus points if all of the above happens to occur on an ocean beach.

Treats: salty or sweet?
Sweet, for sure.

Favorite meal?
Lasagna, with garlic bread and a great salad, accompanied by some yummy wine and followed by a ridiculously decadent chocolate dessert.

Favorite post?
Amber's FAVE post

There YOU have it folks. Go check Amber out! I'm so glad she decided to participate in my BLOG party. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Howdy Amber very nice to meet you... Love this idea lol... just don't pick me ever K good lol...

Kristina P. said...

She sounds delightful! I will check her out.

Margaret said...

I really like this idea!

Amber Page Writes said...

And Alexes is now featured on my blog! Go check it out! http://www.amberpagewrites.com/2009/11/pleased-to-meet-you-getting-to-know-one.html

Anonymous said...

I love this blog interchange! Amber, I totally want to have dinner with you... can dinner be dessert and wine? We could talk about our love of all things Jon Bon Jovi and Tina Fey :)

Great interview- and to Alexes too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails