Thursday, November 12, 2009

Vlogging and why I think it rules...


Vlogging=taping yourself talking to your blog peeps. Like a talk show or something.

(Vlogging rules 'cause I say so. You get to meet the beloved people you read LIVE..well sorta. EVERYONE should do it. IT's fun!)

You all have heard about Vlogging? I saw a really awesome blog last Friday but did I write her blog down? Did I bookmark it? I only hope she does it again 'cause I follow her so I can find her again. It MIGHT have been Jenn over at Jenn and the crazies...I won't link her yet cause I want to be sure I have the right person.

MY question is this. What do YOU think of ME vlogging? Would you be open to watching ME talk to you instead of me type at you? LOL!

I am considering this very carefully. I would like to post the "vlog" Friday if I get enough support. (I already taped myself.) I hope you guys say GO for it!

So what do YOU think? Should I post my video of me? It will be entertaining...I actually sang to you. :) (Kinda makes you want to watch now, huh?)

It is about 7 minutes long. Hope that is not too long for you. Just leave me a comment below and let me know if you'd watch me via video. :)

I also wanted to list five things that I'm thankful for today:

1. All of you! You guys are great!
2. MY lovely laptop that I am currently writing my novel from.
3. My lovely 2 year old who puts washes her hair with toothpaste.
4. MY husband.
5. A roof over my head to keep me safe from the cold.

Don't forget--Is anyone interested in seeing an entertaining video of me talking to my bloggy friends? Leave a quick comment. THANKS! Love you guys!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

yep it was Life with the crazies cause I watched it lol... I think vlogging is cool and would love to see ya.. wait does that sound stalkerish cause if it does I don't mean it that way I don't wanna see ya that bad, no now phooey that didn't sound right either. HMMM sure go for it if YOU enjoy it do it and if you tape it we will watch lol...

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

It probably was me... LOL, I do Casual Friday Vlogs from Bantering Blonde! Super fun... you should join in... or try a new one I might try this week over at a Daily Dose of Toni...

alpinekleins said...

Wow! I am really curious now - could be quite entertaining - ok, sign me up;)

Kristin

Kristina P. said...

I would definitely watch it!

Margaret said...

You should totally post it. It would be really fun to watch it!

Teri said...

Never heard of Vlogging until now. I must live under a rock. :)

Allison said...

I love Vlogging! I say go for it!

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

Yep, I'm interested. I used to have a web cam site... so I could totally see me getting into this.

Melanie said...

Very cool. For some reason, my computer is very against uploading videos. It just doesn't like them, I guess. So as of now I'm not able to blog, but I do love watching them, though!

That's awesome that you love your laptop. What kind do you have?

Related Posts with Thumbnails