Monday, November 30, 2009

I am a Nano winner!




CLICK HERE FOR MONDAY MINGLE!


50,065 words! I did it, folks.

I'm really not sure what else to do. Uploading the manuscript got a little tricky. But I have 50,000 words. Give or take 65 words or so.
Now if you will excuse me, I have to clean my kitchen.
I will blog more about this later.
But first a little song I found on You Tube. The Nanowrimo song. Quite clever actually. (I got stuck in the 30,000's for a while too.)



If I can write a novel, anybody can write a novel.
Now I am off to edit this puppy.
What a chore. I like the way I ended it though....Maybe someday I will be in print. I am halfway there already. :)





16 comments:

Wendy said...

That is so funny!!! And YEAH You did it!! Way to go!!

The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

Your my hero. I don't know how ya did it. Now---when will it be available at Barnes & Noble?

Teri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Yep, I yelled it! You deserve it!!!

Allison said...

Congrats! It's great here across the finish line, right! I so didn't think I can do it...now onto editing...oh no!

tori said...

congrats!! Love the video esp the last line "remind me why I thought this would be fun..."

Unknown said...

congratulations hun... well done..

Chief said...

congratulations! what a feat!

Vodka Logic said...

The video is brilliant.. thanks and congrats on the 50K

Lee said...

Woo Hoo!! Congrats!!

DL White said...

You did it! Huzzah! Beamin' with pride and such!

Fix-it-Woman said...

WOOHOO!! Congrats!!!

Matty said...

Wow. I envy you. I like to write, but I don't know if I'd have the gumption to do this.

Way to go.

Amanda {My Life Badly Written} said...

Yay you did it!!! Congratulations!!

Shannon said...

LOL - that's awesome! Congrats :) Happy Monday Mingle :)

Helen said...

You. Are. Awesome!!!

Now go clean your kitchen :P

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Congrats!! Loved the video too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails