Friday, November 6, 2009

Fun Fiction Friday! Just alittle Creative Writing here--You want to play along?

BLOG PARTY POST TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SIGNED UP!!

This will be short. I was just over at AJ's blog and on Fridays she has a 55 word Fiction Friday! Please indulge me as I decided to play along.


AHEM! Here is goes!(Here are the rules first.)
1. Fifty-five words or less (A non-negotiable rule)
2. A setting,
3. One or more characters,
4. Some conflict, and
5.A resolution. (Not limited to moral of the story)
6.The title of the story is not part of the overall word count, but it still can’t exceed seven words.


Lessons learned One Day

I took my kids to Mcdonald's to play.
“MOOOOM! That kid bit me!”
“Where?”
“On my arm.”
I stormed over to the mother.
“Look at what your son did!”
She just stared at me. I took my seat and looked up. She could not hear. She used her hands to talk.

This is totally made up. Just decided to play along with A.J. And her writing prompt for today.
Thanks for the challenge!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT WAS AWESOME! It could totally happen! Thanks for playing along! :)

Velva said...

Very clever! Nice job!

Braley Mama said...

Nice one! I like it! :)

Captain Dumbass said...

That was pretty good. And disability aside, her kid still bit.

Amber Page Writes said...

Isn't it great how much you can say in so few words?

By the way, is the blog party going on, still? I've been working all weekend, so I'm very behind.

Sorry I've been absent!

Related Posts with Thumbnails