Do you have an accent? Have people ever told you that you say certain words strangely?
Then watch this accent vlog and watch how I say these words....
Many others have done this vlog before, it's been floating around the blogosphere for a while. It just takes me a while to jump on board...ya know packing and all.
Here are the words and the questions that you are suppose to say...
If you want to follow along or do the Accent Vlog yourself, here are the words/questions:
Now it is your turn....
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
And now for the final vlog/accent video...Bwahahaha.....
Okay, and now it's back to the packing grind...