Sunday, March 6, 2011

Monday Mingle--MOVING DAY for me...3/7/11

I'm mingling the night before because tomorrow MONDAY is gonna be a very busy day for me. I'm moving. Yep. I know that is all I ever talk about..blah blah blah...
On to the mingle...



I will try my hardest to mingle and blog to update you on the move.
Okay?
I promise. I won't be without permanent Internet for too long.
Love you my peeps!
And if you minglers leave a comment on my blog, I will try my bestest to check your stuff out. Just bear with me, it may not be RIGHT away...
Eighty MPH Mom Blog



Also if you could vote for this picture on Facebook I sure would appreciate it. All you have to do is like the photographer Kevin Kubota on Facebook  then like THIS picture...
You all have Facebook accounts right? Well then VOTE. The photographer is my cousin...
And this is her lying down....

13 comments:

jennyonthespot said...

Congrats on your move... and good luck and safe trip! Wow! What an exciting time :)

Unknown said...

Good Luck on your move...hope that you get all the things done that you need too. I am going to have to try out a Red Robin...almost every single person mentioned that restaurant in their mingles. Have a great week.

Momstart said...

I love that color on your shirt! You look great! You mingled and posted comments you're amazing!!

Yumm Mushroom and Swiss and I like Juicy too! They are awful at Burger King because they heat up the lettuce and lettuce is not meant to be hot

Jenny Brown said...

Good Luck on your move.....I'll be thinking of ya! Hugs! :):)

Jan Hatchett said...

Good luck with the move! Nice video.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your move, and thanks for stopping by my blog today! Yes, milk is $3.50 per gallon here in the Tampa area (at least at Publix). I think Walmart is about $3.30 or so, but it still stinks!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Good luck with the move!!

Nicole said...

you're so cute and sweet! love the red robin! nom nom gl on your move!

Jessie said...

I hope that your move went well! Hubs likes red burgers too. I love Red Robin! Again, best of luck with your move and we'll see you next week!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your move! Hope you find internet service soon!

Daenel T. said...

Congrats on your move! I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

"Cooked." Bwahahahahaha

I don't think I even answered that question ~ I like plain burgers.

Gas is crazy expensive.

Cheeseboy said...

Medium Rare! We are one and the same.

Linda Ramos said...

I m a mushroom and swiss girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails