Sunday, March 13, 2011

Monday mingle- EXHAUSTED edition.



Since I'm not sure when I am going to get Internet I decided I would mingle on Mondays...just so my blog won't die. LOL.
But since I'm so tired and I have bags under my eyes I will mingle with the written word this week. I might be back live next week, okay? (Hopefully.)

Current questions {week of 3/14/11}:
1. Do you sew, crochet or knit?
2. Are you allergic to any foods? Bee stings?
3. Do you snore? Please describe.


1. I sew, kinda sorta. I can sew basic things like a skirt, a blouse...that sort of thing. I have also dabbled in quilting as well. I like it, it is super relaxing to me. And yes, I have even crocheted a few washcloths before too.


2. I am allergic to bees and dead end towns that don't provide work for my hubby. (LOL.) If a bee stung me, I would puff up all over and probably need to go to the doctor.


3. ME snore? HA! My husband probably will tell you I snore...but I don't. Not really. My husband breathes loudly but he is not that noisy. I can still sleep next to him. ;)

And that's my mingle for this week.
And now I must take a nap and UNpack more of my life and throw some more junk away. *sigh* Hopefully I can get back online soon at my house...
Love you my peeps! (May all of you NEVER have to move soon...UGH. It's a HUGE mess....)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gene snores something awful. Although if you ask him he says he stayed up all night once and never heard himself snore. riiiiighhtt.. I hope you get net back soon I miss you..

Beth Zimmerman said...

But moving is the only way to get out of the bad place and into the good one! The exhaustion will pass! Praying for you!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

You sound so stressed (hugs). You really are dedicated to mingling and I love ya for it!

I hope things get better for you...

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Hope the unpacking goes swiftly and your home returns to normalcy soon :) It wasn't long ago I was unpacking too :/

I wish I had my grandmother teach me how to crochet...All of her washcloths were crocheted! LOL

TisforTonya said...

I learned how to knit... and six months later finally finished my first scarf... 3 days later I donated my knitting needles to charity. True Story.

evelester @ gmail.com said...

lol, my husband snores when he is awake sometimes, if he gets really relaxed watching tv or anything- it drives me CRAZY!!!

Momstart said...

No video!! I'm going to fall over! moving is quite difficult.

Sewing a shirt is more than basic if you ask me.

Cheeseboy said...

You're alive! Perhaps your husband could become a beekeeper? Every small dead end town needs a good beekeeper.

I don't think I snore either, but I'm not sure. I think I need to videotape myself sleeping, but my wife is opposed to cameras in the bedroom.

Related Posts with Thumbnails