Monday, March 7, 2011

One more day in this pesty city...

Snow Forecast delayed the moving day by one day. UGH.
Well I got a call early this morning that it was snowing a TON in the city we are going to move to...Ya, Cedar City UT. UGH. The roads were too slick to drive and the moving truck was re-reserved for tomorrow at 10. So I have ONE more night in this pesty apartment and WITH all the boxes.

And the cleaning.

And the landlord phone calls.

I swear we are all paid up except we owe some in March. You will get your money I swear. Just stop calling me. We have always given you your money before.

*double sigh*

I cannot WAIT to get OUT of this city. Seriously, I feel so STUCK here. No car, no family, HOT weather, not a TON of money, no life...(EXCEPT for my blogging life)

I just WANT to leave.
Soon I hope. Tomorrow will come soon!
My 2nd daughter M, got a hold of my Flip video camera last week. I want to share with you all her video to the world. She is 8 years old...and such a sweetie.


Don't you think?

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.
I'll be helping to load the moving truck. AND singing my Hallelujah's because I am finally getting OUT of here.

8 comments:

Ruth said...

We are looking forward to having you back in Cedar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Double Cheers!!!!!!!

Patty Ann said...

Oh, I hope you have a great trip, and that everything works out the way you want it to.

Wendy said...

What a sweet Maggie!! That video is adorable and I think she's pretty close to being just like her mama!! And I love Lydia sleeping on the couch with boxes on top! That was great!!

So I'm assuming all the stuff I saw everywhere has magically made it into boxes now!! You poor thing. Hope it all works out for tomorrow.

Daisygirl said...

ah babe I hope you get out asap! I love Utah...wish I could join ya!

Jodene said...

Wishing you all the best of luck with the move and much happiness in your next home ;-)

Lisa Brown said...

Your new beginning will be worth it! Congrats on making it out... I know how hard it is to be stuck somewhere you don't completely enjoy. I'm just not nearly as brave as you are though!

T said...

by now I'm sure you're completely settled in Cedar... well, you know... minus all the unpacking yet to be done :)

The Great Escape 2011 - sounds like a perfect title for a movie :) or at least a Vlog.

Cheeseboy said...

Wait, you don't golf? If I lived in your "city", I'd be golfing every day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails