|I kinda feel like Spongebob today. (Photo courtesy of Google Images.)|
- Kids are all enrolled in school. Finally. And you know what? I think for the most part they are liking their new school.
- My mother in law is a God-send. Man alive, if it weren't for my MIL I think I would just die. She has been letting me drive her car so I can drive my kids to school (until we get our car back...NEXT week people...I'm so EXCITED!)
- Opportunity to blog. Yeah, yeah I know I have been sporadic in my commenting and even blogging lately and believe you me,, it's killing me. I even cried yesterday because I had a really good FB status to say...but no Internet. Ya think I can remember it now? Noooooo....*sigh*
- My health today. Yesterday notsomuch. I could hardly speak. Throat did not hurt I just couldn't talk. Today, after a few vitamins and some cough drops and a really good night's sleep I'm ready to START the day.
- Saint Patrick's Day is TODAY. Are you wearing your green? (Good. Cause currently I am NOT wearing green. Don't pinch me yet, I'm just in my pajamas.)
- Access to Internet, as limited as this is. Because without you people, I'm just talking to myself. (Quick leave me a comment so I know I'm not just yakking to hear myself yak....)
- Jobs. No, nothing permanent yet but I've been sick. I think I am going to try and follow up on my jobs I applied to and see if there is anything there for an experienced CNA....:)
- And lastly, I'm thankful for sleep. Oh my. I have no idea what I would do if I could not sleep.