Friday, February 19, 2010

Haircut changes...If you are not my Facebook friend...:)

I decided to do something for ME yesterday.
I got a haircut. I got rid of the bushy eyebrows. "I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay*"
Here are some pics.
And I haven't got my portfolio put together yet. LOL.



:) *Insert cheesy grin here*

*gay= meaning HAPPY, we are reverting BACK to the original meaning here. I am still straight and I still LOVE Matthew M. And my honey of course! :)












Last but not least, Matthew M. *sigh* (Some pics someone gathered of Matthew on You tube.) Enjoy. Brad Paisley's song isn't that bad either. Sorry NON-country fans, but it is a nice song. :)

9 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

I like the haircut. .. and that Matt isn't so bad either.

Unknown said...

You are rocking the cut and brows. I so need to get mine done.. and ummm Matthew yeah I know a brad song that would fit him for me..Ticks... if you have never heard it go find it lol

NatureGirl said...

Thanks for leaving a comment at MMB...thought I would pop over and check.you.out! Cute new doo.
Look forward to getting to know you...

Helen said...

I love the haircut! And I know what you mean by bushy eyebrows. These suckers of mine would rival Frakensteins, I think.

It's nice to do something for yourself once in a while :) Good choice!

Matty said...

The new look becomes you. As for Matt, he's not my type.

Unknown said...

mmmm... Matthew, I don't care what people say, you are a hottie.

:) Cute hair cut Al! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new haircut!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Love the new "DO" and you are my hero....thank you for my MC fix...it's been while since hubs been home,lol.

Claudya Martinez said...

You look fantastic and pretty and gay! See the pretty girl in the mirror there...

Related Posts with Thumbnails