Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm over here today.





I didn't use the copy and paste this time. I am a little lazy today.

Just go HERE for my post today!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

And YES, I finally figured out HOW to add color to my blog. I guess you can call me blogtarded. *sigh* Well i used to be blogtarded. NOT anymore. Bwa, ha ha ha ha!

And NO, I will not leave Blogger yet. I might just keep both blogs, Wordpress AND Blogger. I have two loves now.

Visit me on my Wordpress blog today, Please? And leave a comment if you can.
Stay tuned, Wordpress V. Blogger post coming soon!

Thank YOU.
It is also Friday Follow, so please be a dear and follow me K?

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am following you from Friday Follow. I hope you make it over and follow me too. Have a great weekend! Your blog looks great!

Heather! said...

Love the 'Inspirational' poster photo! More like Desperational, huh? :)
I am your newest follower, having popped on over from Friday Follow! It's my first time playing, and I liked the name of your blog!

Happy FF!
Heather! :)
www.idigressblog.blogspot.com

P.S. I'm blogtarded for sure. Still tryin' to figger dis stuff out!

le Chef said...

Well here's my sweet and saucy;

LOL I can't stop laughing over that lazy pic! Aaahhh, my sides hurt .. I think maybe one of my kids was driving the paint truck that day.
New friday follower ..here on Blogger ;)

The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

bummer. still can't view your blog. Used to with NO problem. Did you change something???

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I'm being a dear and am now your blog follower. Have a wonderful weekend and pleasure to meet ya.

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

soapstar said...

hey, i'm following you to the friday follow party clutter or no clutter!:-)

http://soapstarcanada.blogspot.com/

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Blogtarded - LOL!!!

I'd love for you to pop over to my blog if you get a chance. Today I posted a YouTube video of my hubby from when he was featured on the TV show, Rescue 911.....almost 21 years ago!! I'd love for you to come check it out!

Have a great weekend!

Love ya!

Teresa <><

Related Posts with Thumbnails