Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yup, Yup. I have recieved yet another award.

Thank you, Dee, for giving me such a beautiful award.

Look y'all. Looky at what she gave me!

And now in acceptance of this award, I am suppose to say 7 things about myself that perhaps you might not know.

1. I have dyed my hair a dark red before.
2. I am a magazine junkie. (I have about 5-10 magazines that come to my house a month.)
3. I am a comment junkie and addict. (You might already know that but I just had to say that.)
4. I enjoy adding color to my blog posts. Yes. I just figured this out. Duh. I feel like such an idiot.
5. I love to learn new things. Hence the reason I am learning the wordpress.com platform AND html. Go me!
6. I love the candy shell hard topping you put on ice-cream. Mmm. Delicious.
7. I like medical shows, Grey's Anatomy, and movies that are set in high school.

And now I pass this award on to 5 bloggers I have recently discovered:
1. Krista
I found another awesome writer to follow! Yeah me! I believe she is even going to be published. Yeah!
2.
Unexperienced Mom
I have kinda been following her for a while. But just a little longer. She is a great gal. And she tweets at you from time to time.
3. Wheelchair Mommy
Kari at 5 fish interviewed Wheelchair Mommy on her blog! And I must confess, this gal does indeed have an infectious smile!
4. The Five Fish
Kari is great. She does the Monday mingles each week with me. Love her. Everyone should know about this gal. This is a wrong link to her site. I know this. But I can't find her site anywhere. If you know her, or know where she has gone, please let me know. She is still deserving of this award.
5. Domestic Dork
okay, so i have been following her for a little while longer. She is still deserving of an award. She is ONE of my tweeps that I follow.

There ya have it folks. Go tell these folks Congrats. They are super awesome!
And those people who have this lovely award now, please accept it and tell us 7 things about yourself we might not know, when you get time of course. Thanks! Please pass it to 5 bloggers you think deserves this award. Easy, peasy.

7 comments:

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me!

Here are some things about me that people might not know:

-Hate spiders
-Would wear flip flops all year long if I could
-Prefer facials over massages
-Have never watched the original Star Wars movies and am fine w/that
-Am a cheese-addict
-Hate the winter
-Currently don't have Internet on my cell phone

Thanks again!

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com
www.blogconferencenewbie.com

Unknown said...

congrats on our award hun... lol on the color thing.. wowo you love comments too?? I would have never known that about you ROFLMBO...

Krista said...

Thank you! Wow, we just met. This is awfully nice of you. The award is beautiful and I can't wait to post it on my blog.
Hmm, 7 things...

-I fear deep water
-Root. Beer. Floats. You had me at Root.
-I can sew. I haven't for several years, but I could make you almost anything you wanted.
-I hate dishes and laundry. HATE is a strong word. I HATE dishes and laundry.
-I can watch horses forever.
-I can't even look at snakes.
-I play a mean Rockband drum set. Medium level. Working up to Difficult.

I'll post my thanks to you in my next blog post. Thanks again!

Tracie Nall said...

I went through a dark red phase with my hair a few years ago...I've been thinking about going back to it.

Love that hard candy shell on ice cream....is it wrong that I am now craving ice cream at 10:30 am?

Congrats on your award! =)

le Chef said...

Love the medical shows too, but would likely look like a dork if I dyed my hair that red. ... even though I've always wanted to.

Vodka Logic said...

Congratulations on the award xx

[I couldn't grab your badge, it didn't scroll down]

TellingDad said...

Even though I wasn't nominated for being a Beautiful Blogger, which is a travesty of immeasurable proportions, I'm going to share 7 things anyhow.

Oh, and Kari's site works fine for me!

1. I'm 79 inches tall.

2. When I was in college I gave a $100 bill to five different strangers at the grocery store if they exited with a loaf of bread and sold it to me. Goes to show what can happen if you drink too much Mad Dog 20/20.

3. I love to play No Limit Hold 'Em.

4. The Honeymooners is my favorite television show of all time.

5. I absolutely refuse to wear sweaters.

6. My lowest grade in high school was a -3 on a video project. I suppose poking fun at my teacher in the video wasn't a good idea.

7. I almost got arrested on the Rainbow Bridge heading to Niagara Falls when I got out of my friend's car and tried to direct traffic. I didn't realize the car heading towards me in the other lane was a police officer when I shouted, "Move along, sir! There's nothing to see here!"

Continued best wishes on your blog and shift to Wordpress. You've expanded quite a bit...kudos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails