Friday, February 12, 2010

First Follow Friday!:)


This follow friday hosted by some fabulous people!
Tami @Hearts make families, Rita @ One to try AND Lynn @ Midday Escapades! Make sure to visit the hosts of this blog hop, please! :)

I figured this would be a great way to meet more people!
Hopefully I haven't met everyone yet.

Here are a few of my favorite posts!

First boyfriend

January may get a bad rap!

Five things making me brain dead

Thanks in advance for choosing to follow me!! :))) Happy blop hop friday! :)

There is a linky for follow friday over HERE if you wanna link up!

8 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Oh, you'll meet lots and lots of wonderful bloggy buddies!!

Mom et al said...

Hi. Welcome to the Friday Follow!


Come visit me at mom-et-al.com


-Maria

I am Harriet said...

Hi there!
Enjoyed your posts.
I'm stopping by from Friday Followers to say hello!
Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/pensasnowla-florida-welcome-friday.html

Shelley said...

Cute blog!

Happy "Friday Follow"! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

Have a great weekend :)
~Shelley

Teresa said...

It was my first Follow Friday also! It has been so much fun meeting so new people!

Teresa from A Single Mom and A Teenaged Girl

Poppy said...

Hi, I'm following you from Friday Follow.

a49erfangirl said...

I am now following your blog from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend.

Felissa Hadas said...

Stopping by to say hello with Friday Follow. Hope you have an amazing weekend with your family and friends.

Felissa
Please stop by my new blog:
www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com
and my business blog:
www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails