Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Get Your Vlog on with Yoly! ;)

Is your video as cute as this? Ugh. This picture may beat My video! LOL.
My youngest, as a sushi, last Halloween!
Hey y'all. I know. You are only suppose to post ONE post a day in Bloggyland. BUT I forgot "Get your Vlog On Wednesday" That's when you get a video you recorded previously during the week OR record something NEW. It can be anything. Just keep it short, simple and entertaining, and people will watch it.
Maybe. Will you watch me and a friend sing a Beatles song? Thanks you guys! I knew I could count on you!
*Get your Vlog On was previously owned by LizzieBTV. Due to Lizzie's new job, Yoly asked if she could keep it alive. And so, Yoly and I are keeping "Get your Vlog On" alive....Show us what you got people! You can video anything really. Just make it FUN! ;) Link up at Yoly's place if you are interested. OK?

5 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Just popping in to say "Howdy!" Life is keeping me entirely too busy right now but I will eventually be back! I hope ...

Unknown said...

Roflmbo you are such a nut lol..

Cheeseboy said...

There is a Radiohead video that is almost exactly like this.

Tracie Nall said...

I am totally loving this! LOVE-ING IT!

...and I do know all the words. Just saying. =)

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

Awesome! :) I've missed catching up with you on FB and in Bloggyland,.. but at least I got to see you in action IRL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails