Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

It's Wednesday! 2 more days until Friday! Thought I'd leave with a wordless wednesday, because quite frankly there are no words in my brain today...oh suuuuure they might come later AFTER I've had my Dr. Pepper and some food, but for now....you guys are gonna get a picture. ;) Thanks for your continued support in voting me to be your homecoming queen! I know I could not have done it without YOU. So thank YOU.
Here is a picture of MY little queen, sporting her own hairdo.

Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

TisforTonya said...

Oh thank goodness for wordless wednesday - I may post after all!

Anonymous said...

She's a doll! I've been splitting my vote between you and Angel. :)

See Mom Smile said...

Look at those beautiful brown eyes!

Pearl said...

She's cute as a button!

Pearl

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!

Tracie Nall said...

She is such a cutie! I love it when little girls break out the posing.

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

She is so cute! Nice hairdo!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is a stinkin' cute little girl!

mypixieblog said...

what a cutie pie!!!! i love how she's striking a pose :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails