Friday, October 8, 2010

Homecoming Queen Speech *AHEM* You out there? :)

Hey there! I'm sure you all are dying for this speech. Just waiting on the edge of your seats to see what I have come up with for you....:) Well, I came up with some reasons why you should vote for Cluttered Brain next week at Not Your Average Teen. And like always, I am giving my reasons video style! ;)
But first, a look at the queen in her glory...:)

I know, it's 5 minutes and 47 seconds long...BUT it is entertaining. I promise you!
And you won't want to miss what I will do for you people IF I am elected Homecoming Queen.
For reals. Anyone want to donate a cream pie? (You should know what that means IF you watched the video...) :)

7 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

I promise to vote for you. I never got to vote for our homecoming queen in HS. This will kind of make up for it.

Your microphone still makes me laugh.

Cluttered Brain said...

LOL...Oh goody. i figure I can swing votes by getting people to watch me smash a cream pie in my face....
What blogger wouldn't want to see that?
:)
Thanks 4 the support.
Although Angel is TOUGH competition...lol.
Gotta love her....
But on my blog Team Cluttered all the way...:D

Unknown said...

Roflmbo your gonna do a pie in the face?? Seriously.. OK see they need to vote for me AND donate money to fly you out here for the girls night lol... win win for both of us

TisforTonya said...

you've got my vote of course :) and not just for the pie (though it will be a perk worth watching)

Wendy said...

LOL!!! I love it!! I'll donate a cream pie.. but I'd like a coconut cream pie!!! Well, of course, you live to far away but if you were closer .... You got my vote!!!

Cluttered Brain for Homecoming Queen!!!

BNM said...

haha you are so cute! Love it!

Tracie Nall said...

Creme pie?

You are hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails