Monday, October 11, 2010

You can VOTE for me now...Pulleeeese??? If you love me....:)

Hey, guess what? It's TIME to VOTE! Did you want to vote for me for homecoming queen? C'mon, you know you want to see me smash a cream pie in my face...
I have stiff competition too. Angel is in the race...*sigh* So here is a short video to convince you to VOTE for Cluttered Brain. Please?? *Bats eyes here* ;)

Cast your votes NOW! Thanks for voting you guys! I won't let you down, I promise!
Enhanced by Zemanta
Not Your Average Teen

6 comments:

Daisygirl said...

you are hilarious girl! I am off to vote!

TisforTonya said...

oh psh... you were ahead when I voted this morning!

Life Without Pink said...

Off to vote, good luck!

Erin said...

Hey, I voted for you!

See Mom Smile said...

Okay, okay, okay. I VOTED!!!! You are way ahead chick!

Mommyfriend Lori said...

Loving you, yes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails