Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Goodbye to the stickies!

Image taken from Google images. Can also be found at Cartoonstock.com
I just got finished cleaning my fridge. I can't even remember what spilled in there, but HELLO, it was something very sticky. Funny, I don't remember storing my syrup in my fridge but, there was a TON of sticky there. The stickiness got over EVERYTHING in there. UGH. Perhaps I should have waited until Halloween to clean it and I could have had a haunted fridge with mold, cobwebs and all.

College=A TON of work. But it pays off in the end.
When you get that degree.
I wouldn't know though.
I gained a husband and three beautiful daughters instead.
*sigh*
I'll get my degree.
Eventually.

Remember when I asked you to vote for me for homecoming queen? Well, I think I won, last I checked I was ahead in the polls. But apparently the lovely host, Miss Brittany has a TON on her plate right now. She is in college after all. Remember the college days? Work, School, work, school and I would add boys. (But I think Brittany is safe for right now.) It's just school and work for her. SO when Brittany, the NotYourAverageTeen, posts the winner (you know) "officially" I will smash a cream pie in my face. What if I didn't win? What is votes changed at the last minute? Anyway, I'll keep you posted.


The potty training is going well. However,
my little stinker won't make the stinkers "IN" the potty. Ya know what I am talking about? The poo goes IN the potty, NOT in your pants. *sigh* She'll get it before kindergarten, I'm sure.

My Hubman (kinda like Superman) is still looking for a job. There are many opportunities and places that are hiring so I'm sure, any minute now, we'll get "the call." And then my life WILL be perfect. But until then, it's nice to know that God is still whispering in my ear telling my how much he loves me. And reminding me of how blessed I really am. And how strong I will be when I conquer this Un-employment phase. For better, for worse right? Yup. I'm in this marriage thing for the long haul.

God Whispers

"Life's not about waiting for the storms to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain." ~ Vivian Greene


Enjoy your Tuesday today. I'm glad so many of you are back from hiatus. I missed you. For a while there I thought you all went on vacation and left me here all alone to post in Blogland. I mean, for rude. You wouldn't do that to me would ya?


On second thought, don't answer that. Just let me guest post on your blog.
Or even guest vlog. Did somebody say chair dancing? LOL.
Peace out my friends!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah yeah you know you won I know ya won rub it in roflmbo.. ya gotta sleep sometime I will have to snatch that crown in your sleep lol...Yep God will provide

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Too bad about the poopy child. It'll come, don't stress.
OK you can worry about it when she comes home from high school to change the panites. J/K

I'm still laptopless, but log onto the dinosaur at least once a day when I'm not working.

Miss yer guts.

Anonymous said...

She'll get the potty thing eventually. My boys were the WORST!

Congrats on your win! Hope the husband finds a permanent job soon. This economy is tough on everyone.

Kristina P. said...

I have got to clean out our fridge. It's disgusting, and yet, there are only about 5 things in it.

Vodka Logic said...

Wanna come clean my fridge, it is in dire need.

Don't miss the potty training.. good luck

TisforTonya said...

Tauna being "laptopless" just sounds too much like "topless"...

and for the record, my refrigerator is still disgusting... maybe tomorrow...

Cheeseboy said...

Congrats on the victory! I knew you could do it. Can't wait until the official announcement.

Also: If I had a job, I'd give it to your husband.

Tracie Nall said...

Well congrats to you Queen Cluttered!

Or Queen Brain. Hmmmm. Hard to decide which one is better.

I could just go with Your Royal Highness.

That is good!

You will be able to look back on this time and see what an incredibly strong woman you are!! Better things are coming!

Sandra said...

Potty training, huh...I sort of have a big black space in my head where that experience went...
Oh, and since you're done with your fridge, I have one that has a lot of sticky crap in it...maybe you care to share what that stuff was in yours so I know how to tackle mine...I'm scared!

Wendy said...

I've found for me, that I clean my fridge out every two weeks, which coincides with pay day, which means grocery shopping.

That way if I clean the fridge the day before I plan to go shopping, I have a clean fridge to put my new food into, and then I really know how little food we do have. lol...

And let's not talk about potty training right now. I can't get Ethan to consistantly go yet. arg...

Marie said...

Wow your blog is really cool with the design layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails