Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I got me a brain fart so here it goes with an easy-peasy post.

I'm sure you all have heard of Post it Note Tuesdays.
I used to participate a lot.
But then I quit.
And now I want to participate one more time.
I have a few sticky notes for ya.
Bear with me ok?
I'm tired. And Mom school starts in 2 hours.
We will have it today.
The TV is getting obnoxious.




































That's all the sticky notes for now.
I have to load the dishes and clean the kitchen.
You want to make some sticky notes of your own?
Just go to this awesome website.
And if you want to know whose idea this is, it is Supahmommy's.
She hosts this every Tuesday.
Check it out. 
Or not.
Whatever.
I'm outta here.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

roflmbo ohhhyou are soooo sneaky...soo sneaky

todds_wife said...

Ha! You sound like me - a bunch of blogs, no time, and running on Dr Pepper (all hail THE DOCTOR) and dreams of sitting by the pool!
Thanks for stopping by Spirit of Power!

-Keri
http://spiritofpower.wordpress.com

http://eatdrinkandbekeri.wordpress.com

Kristina P. said...

Hope you have a great, relaxing summer!

Laura, Ben, and family said...

I love the post it note thing, that's cute! :-)

purejoy said...

awww, i wish surviving summer was that easy. boo for job and boooo for no pool. (fail)
enjoyed your post. it's a great mindless thing!!
and i love the name of your blog!

TisforTonya said...

I like the idea of post it note Tuesdays... and Wednesdays through Mondays too :) yikes, I'm getting too busy???

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

It's funny.. summer is not so noticeable to me, since I've been homeschooling the past few months. Although Yes, we're doing less. The weather has been so darn crazy!

Dr. Pepper is definitely a sanity saver for all occasions/seasons.

Cheeseboy said...

DP and the pool? My kind of heaven. Going to check out the sites...

Related Posts with Thumbnails