Friday, June 18, 2010

Psst, hey YOU! Want to see me dance country?

Just Dance with ABA

Over on my NEW crazy blog where from time to time I will post some things, I went country and danced to Cotton Eyed Joe. I am up for a prize too.  I guess originally you were suppose to dance if you had a Wii and the Just Dance game. But I have neither. So Brittany said I could dance to the Cotton Eyed Joe Song for about a minute WITHOUT the Wii. So that's what I did.

Click on over to my Crazy Mama Blog if you wanna see me gone country.
And you might want to follow me over there too.
But when I post over there, I will probably always post from here with a link. *In case you are like me, and also follow a buttload of people.*

Happy Friday!


Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

You are freakin' crazy!!!!!!!
and
I just love it!

Nicole @ WhenDidIBecomeMyMom.com said...

I love your carefree abandon! :-)

Unknown said...

This is an awesome blog! I love the title!

God bless!

* said...

I will check it out! You go, girl!!!

PS: How did CBC compare with LDStorymakers?

Related Posts with Thumbnails