Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What i meant to say Wednesday--The Late edition

*My lovely headband says: "Cluttered on caffeine."
See, I have proof I Skyped with Angel. ;) 

I hope this makes sense.
I might have to edit this in the morning.
I have had WAY too much caffeine this evening.
Just got off a SKYPE call with the lovely Angel @ Angel Believes.
That is an entirely different blog post all in its own little shell.
K?
I got me a new Twitter pic though. :) Just you wait.

Anyhoo, On to WIMTSW. Or what I meant to say yesterday...Or something like that.


WIMTS


When I got on twitter today, I was looking for some of my friends to tweet at. (I was waiting for my dinner to cook.) I sent out a few tweets. And lo and behold, Who tweets at me?

@singdwingangel tweets at me! "I'm here, I'm here!" She says.
So I start asking her questions.
Has she heard of  the Twitter parties where you can chat via webcam?
And I ask her if she has Skype.
She doesn't have Skype.

*Just in case you all live under a rock, SKYPE is something cool people use who have webcams. You can totally SEE who you are talking too.*  which means you can't pick your nose. Sorry people.


Anyhoo, I got a brilliant idea.
I'll ask Angel to Skype with me.
She says, Hold on, let me download it first.

LOL. I'm like, Angel, Really? You don't have Skype? Well, I didn't say that. I thought it.


So she downloaded it to her computer.
And sang me a purty song.

Anyway...

Where's the WIMTS Cluttered Brain?
OHhhhh.
That.

When Angel said she would SKYPE with me, I tweeted at her, "Cool. Let me put these kiddos to bed. Give me a half hour. K?"

What I meant to say,

"Really? Really? You wanna Skype with me? YEAH! I'm a BIG kid now! Yay! I wear big kid pants too."

SQUEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLL!!!!!!!
*dying of excitement*

"I can't believe she said yes."
Now what I going to talk about with her?

We talked for about an hour and a half.




And people, I am on Pacific time zone.
She is on Eastern. I think. It's late. I might be wrong.

So that is MY WIMTSW. Or yesterday. Or something.

I'm tired.
My husband probably is wondering where the heck I am.
Good night y'all.
I'll see you in the morning.
And I might tweet at you if you get lucky. ;)

Enhanced by Zemanta

14 comments:

BNM said...

lol :) love the headband! angel is the best isnt she!

Ruth said...

Sadly, I do not have skype or a webcam. But come August, that will have to change.

Unknown said...

I could not Skype if my life depended on it. I think it's way too complicated for my simple mind....but it's great you and Angel got to chat for so long!!!

Unknown said...

Roflmbo she fails to mention that what I saw when the video started was BARBIE. HA.. We had a ball, as my memaw would say we laughed so hard we sounded like a bunch of hens cackling to lay eggs. Her poor hubby I am sure he thought we had lost our minds..Can't wait to do it again.

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

That's why Twitter got all quiet last night!! :D lol

I'm glad to hear you and Angel had fun! (:

Lisa said...

I think you're just a little bit crazy, as WELL AS full of caffeine. The two together make synergistic WILD CHICK. You're a hoot! Skype away!

Beth Zimmerman said...

I think you may be beyond nuts but you always make me smile so it's OKAY! :) LOVE your headband!

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

Awesome.. and great singing by Angel!!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

You are hilarious! I need to learn/download the Skype thing.
You are convincing me we could have a fun chat!

Donda said...

Angel is doing better than me...I didn't even know you had to download the Skype :) Maybe I will Skype you one night when me and my sister are just sitting on the front porch swiggin' the shine! LOL

Evonne said...

I love the headband!

I finally have a computer with a webcam, so I downloaded Skype only to discover that I don't have the right software or something. I can hear, but can't see. Kind of defeats the purpose!

That's awesome you Skyped with Angel!

Tracie Nall said...

I saw y'all talking about doing skype last night......so jealous! I bet it really was a blast!!

Love both of you! Awesome people should get together more often!

Cheeseboy said...

I guess I really need to join Twitter.

TheBloggersConcierge said...

Ha! Too funny :)

Thanks for signing up for the A List Affair -- you are definitely A List!

Related Posts with Thumbnails