Friday, May 28, 2010

Casual Blogger Conference UPDATE!

Hi folks!
I'm at a fabulous blogger conference right now enjoying the company of my awesome bloggy friends.
WAY too many links to list. But I will link to one, I met her in-person tonight at the concert with Cameron Raafati. The gal who found me? Living the Scream!  She is awesome and she has GREAT hair to boot!

I'd download a pic I had someone take of us but guess what?
I left my cord at home.
So pictures will have to wait.

I am having a FABULOUS time tweeting (#cbc10) LIVE at each class and meeting tons of COOL bloggers!!!
If I haven't met you yet, and you read my blog, and you are here at Casual Blogger Conference, please stop by and say HI! ;)

Hope you all have a great weekend!!





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

7 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

How cool! I can read your blog. I don't know if you changed something or something changed on my end, but now it works.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Braden Bell said...

How fun! Gosh, I wish I was there!

TisforTonya said...

having the best time... sneaking a little blog hopping into class while they sort out some technical issues :) can't wait to get home and write the mother of all linkity linkity posts!!!

Cheeseboy said...

Sounds like a blast. I may have to go next year.

Pitterle Postings said...

OK, Ok, I am going to HAVE to find a way to go next year. I don't know how yet, but I will really work on it!!

Krista said...

It was so fun getting to know you! You made my day laughing until you were crying! That's my favorite friend feature - a good laugh! Sorry I didn't get a chance to say good-bye. Poor Lisa had a headache and we were ready to head home.

Shauna said...

YAHOO!! Can't wait to see your pictures! It was great meeting you in person! ♥ HUGS ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails