Friday, May 14, 2010

Facebook fan Page/Friday Follow










Lee, the Hotflash Queen is back and she wants us to promote our fan pages as well!
She has a linky on her blog so you too can put your fanpage in there as well.
I am trying and trying to update the status from the fan page more and more.
I need some interaction from the fans too.
So here is my Facebook Fan page link, if you are not already a FAN. Come say, "Hi."

And don't forget Lee, she has a NEW facebook fan page as well.

So if you like Friday follow AND you have a fan page, click on over to Lee and enter your Facebook Fan page link! ;) You might be glad you did!

Happy Friday!


P.S. And yes, my blog is undergoing some changes. I will reveal WHO when it all complete. YEAH! You likey?



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails