Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's PICTURE Time!!! ;) Thanks, Angel!

Angel @ Angel believes tagged me today. She wants a peek at my pictures. So this one is for you Angel.



I like this picture because it properly gives you a look into what blogging is like for me. Most of the time, I have my 2 year old on my lap when I am surfing the web or typing up a post. And note my messy desk. Yup, I need to straighten that up real soon too! :)




This is one that I took at my daughter's 5th grade DARE graduation.
It brings me back to my own 5th grade memories. (More on that later.)

This is one of my 2 year old--She got up on a chair and was telling me, "I am Princess Lydia!" It was a cute one so I snapped a picture of her.

My daughter and I gave each other mani's and pedi's over Christmas break.



















And the last picture I shall post is my all time favorite picture.
I don't know why. Maybe it is because I love my husband and how crazy he really is. We are so good together, 'Cause hey, I'm just as crazy as he is.


And Angel wanted me to tell ya something nobody knows about me.
Hmm. Not sure if I can reveal that sort of stuff. LOL.

I used to be shy in high school. *I know, like nobody can believe that one. 'Cause I make videos for Youtube now. It's true. I was somewhat shy. And I had absolutely NO self-esteem. I thought I was a very ugly girl.

Since then I have learned to get over what everyone else thinks about me and love myself.

And I do. I just hope it shows on my blog. ;)

Thanks for tagging me Angel.

She says I have to tag 5 other bloggers.
First 5 I would like to see post some of their favorite pictures and something about themselves nobody else knows...

Wendy @ My Cliff of Insanity
Debbie @ Davisfieldsblog
Helen @ One Odd Cookie

Eh...Err..Consider the rest of you people tagged if you want to play along, Ok? Easy-Peasy blog post if you have trouble coming up with ideas. :)





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol thanks for playing along. It was rather fun.. I think my favorite of all my pics is the one of my sisters and me and my cat all sprawled out. He thinks he is such a stud kitty.

Ruth said...

I can see you being shy! Not surprising to me at all. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Jen said...

What cute pictures! My desk is just as messy and I usually have a dog under the desk and a cat trying to sit on top of it. It's a wonder I get any writing done.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

You are too stinking cute!

Unknown said...

I can't put pictures of me at my desk... there isn't room in my office for a camera... it would get lost in the clutter! :)

I can totally see you being a shy girl! :) Background coming soon!!

Claudya Martinez said...

Loving yourself is a wonderful thing to do; it reminds others to love themselves as well.

Amber Page Writes said...

SHy, huh? Well, just goes to show you, high school has nothing to do with real life!

Mary E Campbell said...

great pics! My 2yo is always on my lap too - so cute.

Unknown said...

My two year old is always trying to 'get in the lap" too!

Braden Bell said...

I so relate to the diet Dr. Pepper on your desk. I'm trying to give it up, though.

Krista said...

It is surprising that you were shy in high school 'cause your so much dang fun and funny now! You might not believe this but I was skinny in high school. Bwahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails