Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chocolate Winners!!! Dove chocolate and more! :)


First of all, I'd like to apologize for taking so L-O-N-G to post the winners. I got busy and life got the better of me. As always, I drew the winner on camera so take a look at my video to see if YOU are the winner! ;)

Although the picture over there is a tease, cause the winner WON a whole BAG of Dove chocolate! ;) More to share... Or not. Whatever you please.




There is one more winner!!

Who is it? Watch and find out!




Thanks for entering!!! I'll see you NEXT TIME!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats to yoly and susan...

Tracie Nall said...

Yay for Yoly and Susan!

Winning chocolate is always a nice thing! =)

Yoly said...

Congrats Susan!

Alexes, how cool! Nice video. You are getting really good on it.

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Congrats to the winners! Alexes, you're so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails