Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wordless Wednesday and other such stuff!




Yup, that's right folks.
Love the glasses, right?
I do too. :)
(My daughter won them because she got people to sign up for awesome magazines at her school.)

If you get any email from me regarding IPADS, just delete it.
I'm sorry. I was feeling lucky yesterday I guess.

I lost some followers the other day.
I know, *GASP* Who would UNfollow me?? It's alright though, their loss, Right?
I'll still entertain the rest of you. :)



I know it is Wordless Wednesday and all, but I came across a great video the other day.
I wanted you all to listen.
It is under 5 minutes.
This guy is amazing. It makes my pitiful trials that I struggle with seem insignificant.



I hope your day is a TON brighter now.
Thanks for stopping by! :)






5 comments:

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

Great glasses.

You may not have lost followers. Feedburner has been acting wonky lately. A lot of bloggers I know have had their feed counts jump up and down.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great glasses...I love your blog name...so glad I stopped by...Stop by for my Disney giveaway.

Unknown said...

OH I love NIck he is awesome, simply awesome. You are rocking those glasses sistah

Tylaine said...

Wow that is truly inspiring. I've been feeling so down lately and seeing something like that really does make your problems seem so insignificant. Thanks for sharing.

Tracie Nall said...

Love those glasses!

I lost a few this weekend too. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails