Tuesday, September 14, 2010

#BloggyBootcamp IS in St. George UT. You going?

@sahans might be wearing this at #bloggybootcamp. I HAVE to go!
I won't lie. Money is tight around here. I HAVE to win this ticket. I just HAVE too. I could save the $$$. But by the time I save the 100 dollars it could be sold out. :( And then I'd be SAD. There are gonna be SOME pretty cool speakers. Speakers I have met in blogland and on Twitter. And some of them IRL. @sahans is gonna be there! She is the gal giving away the ticket! She is actually going to SPEAK! Can you believe? :) And KristinaP is gonna be there, speaking....:) AND my funny blog writer and author Denae is going to be speaking. Cool huh? So I just HAVE to go. I know three speakers!!!!


  St. George just so happens to be right around the corner from where I live too. I want to go. And I willing to tweet, blog and Facebook this giveaway too! If you too want to enter, Grr, but you can't win, I have to win, Visit @sahans 's blog. There I even gave you the link. I am so nice to you people. Love you!! Muah!!


Now get to commenting ON this post AND the post below this one....WAKE UP people!! I'm still here. LOL. I haven't won my Caribbean vacation yet. I know you people just live, eat, sleep and breathe ALL my posts. Am I right? That's what I thought. Thanks!!! Now back off my #bloggybootcamp ticket. UNLESS you want to buy ME one. That I can take. :)))


Disclaimer: This post was written for extra entries so I CAN get extra entries in a hopes to WIN a #bloggybootcamp ticket. PLEASE oh please. You can enter, but if you win, you HAVE to give me your ticket. Oh, come on, you know you want me to win anyway. :) Right? Thanks! I knew you did. I love you people! :) (It's only 100 dollars for the conference. Not bad really at all. I just AM really short on funds at the moment.) Why don't you sign up to go just to meet me? I'll be the goofball with the purple netbook computer videoing the conference. :) I love video cameras!! It might be a FLIP if I can afford one by then. *Cross your fingers.*



8 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

This is a test. I'm checking to see IF I can comment on my blog. Someone said Blogger is acting screwy today. This is only a test.

Kristina P. said...

Good luck! I will be doing a giveaway on my blog next week as well.

I am keeping it really simple. You only have to get a tattoo of my face, anywhere on your body. I don't want to make it too difficult.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

When is the conference?
It would be so awesome to go and see ya'll again.
There's nothing like being around famous Kristina and DeNae.

Cheeseboy said...

I love blogging. I kinda LIKE conferences. I probably won't be able to go though due to school and football games. Is it over UEA?

Tracie Nall said...

Alright. I dream of bloggy boot camps. But there is no way I'm making it to St. George. SO! That means that you have to go! And then skype with me while you are there. And video all the speakers and then send them to me....and possibly take a cut out picture of my face in life size to occasionally wear in pictures so that it will look like I was there. K? Totally hope you win the ticket!

Anonymous said...

Too far away for me. I hope you win!

Erin said...

You mean - I may actually win a ticket? Since November 13 is my birthday, that would be a great gift. I hate taking a chance or two away from you, so...if I don't win, I sincerely hope YOU do! :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

I'm going to the one in Austin. Maybe if they come to Utah again someday. In the meantime I will PRAY HARD that you win that ticket! And if Tracie, Angel and I storm Heaven on your behalf ... well ... LOOK OUT! (But Thelma and Louise are MINE!) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails