Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happiness project--My kids!

Photobucket
I love my girls!
I love my girls! Sometimes I wish all of them were better behaved but they are good girls. And they are mine. The past couple of days I have been struggling with allergies and some days felt like I was going to die. (I kid you not. Allergies suck.) I'm glad I am feeling somewhat better so I can teach my kids all that they need to know about life and how to cope.
  My kids are my happiness. My children AND my husband. Because without him, I'd be nowhere. He is my best friend. We will get through our trials. Nothing is going to beat us. Nothing.


P.S. I'll be back for a bit longer posts when the sinus headache finally goes away.

18 comments:

Tasha said...

aww your girls is so cute!! and I hope you get better from the sinus headache

Donda said...

Hope you feel better soon :)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Cute and fun shot.

The Buchanan Family said...

sweet girls!

TisforTonya said...

oh - they all have your cute smiley eyes!!!! love it!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

What a sweet picture. Hope you feel better soon. I know how bad it is with allergies. Mine hit me in the spring.

Unknown said...

this is so cute.. Love this picture.. and ty for the love

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

Cute. I love it! Hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

Pitterle Postings said...

Love the pic of your girls and hope the headache goes away soon!

Susan Anderson said...

Sinus headaches are miserable. Hope yours goes away soon.

=)

PS. Adorable girls!

Lisa said...

What? No boys? Let's get you and your best friend hubby bizzy! If they turn out as cute as your girls, you're set for life~:)

Actuary Mom said...

Cute photo.

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture!

My allergies have been KILLING me, too. I stayed home from work today with the sinus funk. Miserable!

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Oooh yeah - I have allergies too, but mine are bad in Spring. But people have been telling me that goldenrod is particularly bad this year. so, yes - I hear ya! Allergies suck.

Adorable picture! Your girls looks so happy.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

They are darling girls!
You are so cute!!!!

leigh hewett said...

Feel better soon and let those kiddos pamper you.

Tracie Nall said...

I love that picture....super cute!!

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Awhhh your girlies are darling!!! I am glad you are feelin better.. I hear you on the allergy thing. I have been battling them this past weekend too!! Ugh!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails