Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dude, I woke UP with a song stuck in my head.

I wanted to scream this morning when I found out oh oh oh oh oh rah rah THIS song was stuck in my head.
Yeah, that's right. I'm sure you all have heard this song...ohhh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
*sigh* Why me? What was Lady GaGa doing in my dreams last night? And I can't get the SONG out of my head, until I start singing it a couple of times... bah rah rah rah gah caught in a bad romance...You might just wanna stay away. Have you watched the video? Lady GaGa has some rocking heels. Of course I would NEVER wear them, but they ARE something else. Watch the video for me. Rah, rah gah oh la la Please? Thanks.

Ugh. The whole oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. I'll get over it. In other news, I found a Taylor Swift song to replace Lady GaGa. Thank goodness. I do NOT want to be caught in a bad romance. Especially her idea of a bad romance...oh oh oh oh oh oh oh On to Taylor...*sigh*

Summary of song:
Girl grows up. Her parents argue and argue.
Girl meets boy in a small town.
They fall in love.
They move in together.
He asks girl to marry her.
They have a fight.
She runs out.
He follows her and lets her know he is still in love with her.
*sigh*
Beautiful. Love and marriage is HARD. Sometimes we just have to stick it out together.
I'm glad I married my best friend.
I might get to see him this weekend. YAY! :))

15 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

I just remembered. I listened to the beginning of a Lady GaGa parody last night. Only like a minute BUT that was enough to get the music/song STUCK in my head. *sigh*

Yikes!
May another song get stuck in my head and MAY it NOT be that silly hotdog song my daughter likes to watch.
*sigh*

Unknown said...

I gots to tell you sumfin I got's no belly button.. Try having that song stuck in your head for WEEKS yeah.. Ill take Gaga anyday lol

Tracie Nall said...

I already listened to this one today for you on facebook.

I love you.

But I will not do it again. =)

Lisa said...

Only thing that bugs about Taylor's song, is the fact that they MOVE IN TOGETHER WITHOUT BEING MARRIED! WHAT THE H? But other than that, it's all good. :)

Cluttered Brain said...

Yeah..I didn't like that part too.
but other than that, great song huh?
:))

BNM said...

LOL getting songs stuck in your head all day sucks I HATE beiber and I had a song by him stuck in my head the other day because I heard it I was like nOOOOOOO! lol

Dari said...

Oh please... I had Pocahantas stuck in my head when i woke up this morning! I'll take Lady Ga Ga any day over...."what's around the river bend?"

ACK! What makes 2 year olds obsess on one movie incessantly for weeks and then all of a sudden it's done?

When is this one going to be done already! :)

Cheeseboy said...

I would have thought it would have been Brittney tunes given Glee was all Brittney this week.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

LOL..both VERY good songs. I'm still on the Beatles, although I listened to 'I Am the Walrus' several times today!

The Drama Mama said...

I am lucky to not have a tune stuck in my head, and I wanted to thank you for stopping by my place, The Scoop on Poop. I love meeting new blog friends!

The Mommyologist said...

LOVE me some Lady Gaga! But her songs definitely get stuck in your head!

Kmama said...

Love and marriage IS hard. And I'm not about to watch that Lady Gaga video. I don't need that stuck in my head.

Thanks for commenting on my panic post.

Anonymous said...

I lurve Lady GaGa! I tend to get Copacabana and Macarena stuck in my head. Those are really annoying.

Steph said...

Uh oh... I kinda like both songs. LOL

Cluttered Brain said...

I's Ok...Lada Ga-ga is kinda growing on me now...*sigh* ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails