Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top 10 on Tuesday.

Edited: Mrs. Gloves has not done the Top 10 today. She did a pregnancy update instead. But you can still do top 10 IF you want. K? :)
10- So GLAD Daughter 1 is in school today. Seriously, she was really bugging me today. She has a serious gratitude issue these days.
9- Tuesday. One step closer to Wednesday and PREMIERE week. Cougartown and Modern Family respectively. And don't forget Grey's on Thursday. I'm a hopeless comedy and drama fan!
8- I painted my nails red this past weekend. Watch out people. I'm feeling kinda sassy today...:) lol.
7-I am SO glad high school is behind me. And Especially middle school. UGH.
6- What's with the NEW hangout boys? (The boys that like my daughter have been hanging out over here more and more.) Not that I mind. I'd rather have them over here then anywhere else. I've got my eye on them....BWA hahahaha.
5- Advice to 11 year old: Pay more attention to your studies than boys. Boys are somewhat important, just devote ALL your energy into the studying of boys. It's not worth it.
4- Have I mentioned IT is premiere week THIS week? YAY! I'm so EXCITED.
3- And Yippee! It is payday for 3 days worked last week! I can pay my phone/internet bill.
2- I love my friends! I have NO idea where I'd be without them. You know who you are. Thanks!
1-  Dear present employer that husband is working at now, I hope the work doesn't run dry anytime soon! We could really use the green right now. ;) Thanks!
Please click on the button above and check out the rest of the TOP 10 on Tuesday links! Either that, Or maker your OWN! Thanks MrsGloves for this awesome meme!

10 comments:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

The red is pretty sassy if I do say so myself....I'm diggin' it.

Unknown said...

wohoo you dangerous vixen you with your red nails lol.. now all ya need to do is get the hair to match roflmbo

Cluttered Brain said...

UPDATE! Oh Mrs Gloves did too top 10...I just can't find the linky. lol. I might be somewhat slow. ;)

AND her preggo update was in TOP 10 form...:)

Dumb Mom said...

I'm actually going to have to quit blogging for a while just to keep up with my TV. My vices are competing with each other and that's just sad.

Lisa said...

Favorite is your nails. I'm going to paint mine now, too. See? You've inspired me. Also, thank you for reminding me of premiere week. If nothing else is going on, at least we can live vicariously, right? Amen, amen and AMEN about Jr. High and High School. Torture.

Steph said...

Love your top 10! I'll add the linky next week! I completely forgot. Pregnancy brain!

TisforTonya said...

I do like the red polish! Sorry I've been internet-absent... by Thursday life should be back to normal :)

Cheeseboy said...

My wife feels the same way about getting rid of me when summer is getting ready to close.

I think that I will be able to wait just fine for my boys to become teenagers.

Tracie Nall said...

I'm liking the red nails.

I'm not liking the thought that in four years my daughter will be eleven, and then imagining boys coming over. Save me now.

Paychecks! Woot!! That is the good stuff right there!

Morgan said...

Love the red nails - very sassy!

Btw, "This Old House is Back". We'd love for you to stop back by sometime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails