Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Between Laundry, Dishes and Blogging....


Image obtained through legally Google image, I think.

I am a little embarrassed to be admitting this but--
I found out that one of the contributors to MMB, is AN AWESOME writer!
I mean just plain awesome.

And she is a mom just like me.

I just finished three of her posts. That girl has me hooked. I am wondering if she has wrote any books.
And to top it all off, her blog title says it all--Serene is my name, NOT my life.

Go check this woman out today if you have a free minute.

Tell me what you thought.

I mean, come on, we all have shoulder devils on our shoulders telling us what to do, don't we?

No? Maybe that is just me. *sigh*

Go check Serene today. Tell her I sent you.
She might act surprised.
She might even change out of her sweatpants for you.

Wait. That is just me that wears sweatpants on Spring break.

Ok. Talk at you people later.
I've got short stories to write. I HAVE competition out there NOW. I have seen it.

:)



2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Well that's certainly a nice endorsement!

I don't spend much time on MMB since I'm not an MMB, but maybe I should start anyway. :-)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Gosh I think I'm actually blushing!

I had to go back and look over my posts and when I did I thought, dang! I haven't written anything REALLY good lately.

I did go ahead and put on jeans though, just in case. I'm all about sweats. Sweats and me, we're best buds. Especially since I've been on a strict chocolate diet lately.

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm incredibly flattered!

Related Posts with Thumbnails