Friday, March 26, 2010

My first ACTUAL tag in Blogger land...Cool huh?

CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO READ MY SCARY MOMMY POST....!

Again I am drawing on the old archives again. I am driving back from my wonderful mini-vacation today!
Yippee! I'll be back again NEXT week for more fun! Thank goodness for scheduling posts, huh?

I think I did something on Facebook similar to this. But since Helen "officially" tagged me I decided to play along. Hopefully I will get someone to actually play along with me.:D


1. Where is your cell phone?
With my husband, he is gone for the day. (Yes, we only have one.)

2. Your hair?
Straight and Blonde

3. Your mother?
She is in Virginia, probably at work.

4. Your father?
He is at work in Pennsylania.(parents are divorced.)

5. Your favorite food?
Right now it is Pumpkin Bread....YUM-O!

6. Your dream last night?
I probably dreamed about the submission I sent to my critique group, Am I really good enough to actually be a writer?

7. Your favorite drink?
When I need caffeine, It's Diet Coke, When I'm thirsty, Water, when I want something sweet, orange juice, AND when I have NONE OF THE ABOVE...there is always milk!

8. Your dream/goal?
My dream is to become a published Author someday.

9. What room are you in?
Kitchen

10. Your hobby?
Writing, quilting, blogging, laughing...:)

11. Your fear?
My fear used to be never EVER getting published. But I'm NOT gonna give up. I will keep writing and maybe one day, I'll have a book. Besides that, probably EXTREME heights....

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
A published author, hopefully, and in a house of my very own...

13. Where were you last night?
In my bed sleeping soundly.

14. Something that you aren’t?
I AM NOT a sell-out! I will never sell myself short. This here is the REAL thing Amiga/Amigo!

15. Muffins?
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip or Blueberry.

16. Wish list item?
A NEW computer and a couple of Labtops...AND a blackberry phone.

17. Where did you grow up?
Richmond, Virginia

18. Last thing you did?
Checked my G-Mail account. I am addicted to getting and checking email. I LOVE to hear from my friends.

19. What are you wearing?
pajamas...No I haven't showered just yet anyway.

20. Your TV?
In the living room, tuned to Disney channel for my little one...

21. Your pets?
Two cute cats, Fuzz and Mask.

22. Friends?
Many, we just moved here to Mesquite so I am working on making LOCAL friends... AND then there are ALL of you blogging buddies...:D

23. Your life?
Pretty darn good. I have my health a fantastic husband, and three beautiful daughters, What more could a girl ask for? (Diamonds and chocolate...LOL)

24. Your mood?
Pretty good AND kinda impatient 'cause nobody has put up a critique for my story yet.

25. Missing someone?
MY mom. I wish I could fly out to her right now.

26. Vehicle?
Red Mini-van...YEAH, I'm a Caravan Queen...LOL!

27. Something you’re not wearing?
Shoes. I HATE wearing shoes.

28. Your favorite store?
Hmmm. I like Target. And I would like Bloomingdale's if I had an all expense paid shopping spree to that store...

29. Your favorite color?
Blue and purple. Is it a little obvious?

30. When was the last time you laughed?
Today, while writing this list. I amuse myself A LOT of the time.

31. Last time you cried?
2 days ago when my hubby and I had a fight. (All better now, we made up...in case you were wondering.)

32. Your best friend?
Right now I'd have to say Wendy :) I have had LOTS of best friends though...another good friend I have is Ruth...And ABOVE everyone else... MY sweet husband!

33. One place that I go to over and over?
Wal-mart. I can't help it. I live in Mesquite NV.

34. One person who emails me regularly?
Gwen. My writing group. My blogger friends...(Sweet comments that get sent to my email.)

35. Favorite place to eat?
Olive Garden...I LOVE Italian food.

WHEW! You got through the list. Now if you have ENOUGH guts and 15 or 20 minutes extra, Consider YOURSELF tagged. Maybe one or two of you will fill this out...Maybe? It will bring a bring SMILE to my face if you do....:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way too many questions to answer! lol thanks for stopping by my blosg! glad you enjoyed it!

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Hi! Popping over from SITS Roll Call to visit.

That was fun - wishing that all of your dreams come true!!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Holly Molly, just a few question? I promise I will fill it up tomorrow. I am so tired of writing today.

Wendy said...

Oh, I feel so honored!! I hope I'm the Wendy you were referring too!! lol... okay I know it's me!! I need a new post so I think I'll do something crazy like this and do it. It is slightly different then my other posts I've done.

Cheryl said...

I loved this post! So awesome to get to know you better! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails