Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I've got some wonderful NEWS!

 Thanks Google for the above image!

Today has been a lovely day. Just simply lovely. I feel like it is Christmas.
You know why?
Because I have in my possession, tickets to a great blogger conference.
I'm not going to Blogher. I wish. Well, maybe I could. Anyone want to sponsor me?
I'm not going to any of the blogger conferences that have been around for a while.

I am going to Casual Blogger Conference!

To say I was excited would be an understatement. I am so glad I have this opportunity to attend this conference.  And guess what? The first night is a Girl's night in which we are going to receive manicures AND pedicures! Fun huh? :) (Well fun if you are a female that is.)

And you know what? This is the FIRST year for this conference!
They got incredible speakers!

You don't have to take my word for it though.

Click here to find out who and what this great conference is all about!

You know you want to sign up. Just do it. You will have a terrific time. Plus you will get to see me LIVE in real life. What a treat!

This conference is being held in Sandy Utah. You live close? Even if you live further, you could always see about an airline ticket. You might be able to come up with a discount or something.

The BEST part about this conference is that it is reasonably priced. For 2 full conference days, meals provided, it costs anywhere between 160 dollars and 175 dollars. This is NOT including a hotel stay. But I'm not going to stay in a hotel. I have TONS of friends in Utah. I could hook you up if you want. :)

It's just awesome!

And I get to go! This is a wonderful opportunity to improve your blogging and promote yourself! Hopefully I will pick up a few HTML tips 'cause I sure do need them.

I don't know what else to say. Except why aren't you going? :)

There are lots of giveaways regarding this conference. You might win a ticket to Casual Blogger Conference.
There just isn't any excuses why you aren't going.
Don't be shy--SIGN up today!

I'll see YOU in May!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh How I would love to attend ANY kind of blogging conference lol.. but my life is such that I can't leave here without MAJOR assurities about my mom and kids and their care..

junebug said...

Yeah!! I've been thinking about going to a conference for awhile now. I just might have to seriously consider this one. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails