Friday, March 5, 2010

Just a little chair dancing for your viewing pleasure!

Hey, You! Yeah you! I got challenged from a gal named Dee to show you my chair dancing. So being the crazy video girl that I am, I recorded myself doing some chair dancing!
ENJOY! And don't just watch it, join in on the chair dancing fun!
If you actually take the dare yourself and RECORD yourself and publish it on Youtube, I'll watch ya! (Just let me know so I can watch it, K? I'm not that good at adding Mclinky and junk like that. Someday I'll learn, K? Just leave the link in the comments K? :)
Deal? Or just watch me and ENJOY! Whatever.





9 comments:

Matty said...

Okay, that seriously put one big smile on my face.

Dee said...

HAAAAAH! You're the woman, oh yeah! :D Chair dancing should be a sport. You did great, and honestly made me smile. The "swim" part at the end caused a burst of laughter to erupt, and my dogs were startled. Good job!

Hissyfits & Halos said...

O.M.G. that's awesome!!! Dee sent me over to watch, and I'm about to choke on my lunch cuz I'm laughing so hard! You've got to be the cutest thing, ever! I like the smoochie!

Thanks for the smile & laugh!

Krista said...

Wooo! You've got moves, girl. Totally smiling...

Unknown said...

That was totally awesome and so something I won't be doing anytime soon lol. Singing is one thing chari dancing ahem ummm No lol

Vodka Logic said...

lol lol I wish I was as brave.. that was great

Unknown said...

fabulous you funny lady! Lovely dance moves!

Unknown said...

Hahaha. That's great. I gave you an award! http://www.gaffneysgabs.com/2010/03/another-award.html

Me-Me King said...

Haaaa-yooo! Get down!

Related Posts with Thumbnails