Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Triple Book Launch Party! *I wish I could go.*

Okay, here it goes folks. Here is the CHANCE of a lifetime. Well it could be for me if I won--about 60 dollars worth of books!!!! Sweeeeet, huh?

Here's the deal.
Sarah Eden , Julie Bellon AND Annette Lyon are all putting out all of their books together on the SAME day.
Here are their awesome books.













Plus these fabulous authors are going to get together and hand out more prizes on Friday in Orem UT. Totally cool huh? *Except I don't live in Orem UT. Durnit. I live in Nevada. Nuts.
If you live near UT and are interested in this here is the nitty-gritty on all the details and such.


THIS FRIDAY, March 12
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Deseret Book at University Village
(East of University Mall in Orem)

I think that is about it.
More entries to win Annette Lyon's fabulous books. I mean who doesn't like FREE books?

I'm off to comment on this post AGAIN. Hopefully there will be so many Cluttered Brain entries I am bound to win something. 

YAHOO!

This is post in an attempt to share the love and tell everybody about this super sweeeet book launch party. If you get to actually attend event, there will be gift baskets, door prizes and much much more. See HERE for more details.

May the best loudmouth win! I hope it is me.





1 comment:

Tana said...

Somedays I shall go to such cool events. Thanks for the low down on the books!

Related Posts with Thumbnails