Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random Thoughts 'cause hey that's how I roll.


Thanks Google for the above image!

I have been staying up way too late that last couple of nights. I don't what it is. I'm not a night owl. But I am slowly becoming one. I think it is because I concentrate better WITHOUT my kids as a distraction. And I have been getting inspired lately at night to write--go figure.


My 2 and a half year old says to me yesterday, "Your my best friend, Mom." It was sweet. I love my Buppy girl. *Buppy is her nickname.*

Lately, my brain has been spinning out in like 300 different directions all the time. Last night, when I was trying to sleep my brain would NOT shut down. I kept thinking about blog posts I had to write, tweeps I needed to tweet at,--Blah. I can't keep up.

I watched Law and Order SVU last night. 2 NEW shows last night! Ahh. Yes, I got my dose of Christopher Meloni last night. It was so niiiice. I watched with my hubby--we are both fans of Law and Order.

And one more random thought before my brain travels out of my head again--It is Thursday! Almost Friday! I am so grateful for Friday! Yahoo! End of the week=getting to catch up on my sleep.


I hope you all are having a great week. Despite my brain spiraling out in several different directions at once I really am enjoying my week. I enjoyed the sunshine yesterday with my 2 and a half year old and hubby. We went for a walk. It was beautiful! I LOVE Spring, don't you?



6 comments:

Dee said...

I love spring. And it is easier to concentrate without the distractions of little ones. For some reason, I'm more...inspired at night too.

Lourie said...

For me, night time is MY time. Therefore I stay up way too late also.

Stopping by from Mormon Mom's Who Blog.

Unknown said...

I am a night owl as well.. it is quiet and peaceful and I get to unwind and think. I usually have TBN on in the background and listen to the singers and teaching.. I love it..

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I am turning into nigh owl as well. I can't say I like it. The lack of sleep is catching up with me.

Cheryl said...

I do love spring, although, fall is my favorite. I despise hot and cold. LOL.

Welcome to the night owl club. I have been a victim for 1 year. Some days are better than others. A lady at my church has told me to try and clear my mind. That it helps her to just visualize ocean waves or a field of swaying green grass. It has yet to work for me, though.

Claudya Martinez said...

My brain does most of its thinking at night too. I wish it would stop and only think in the daytime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails