Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some good news and Friday Follow






Okay, y'all. I have some GREAT news! One of my bloggy friends, Redheaded Stepchild, asked me if I wanted to be a a part of a blog. The basic concept is sound, she just wanted a place to go where she could go to be uplifted. A place to smile and to laugh.

We all have our down days when nothing goes right. Basically this blog that I am NOW a part of is a blog that UPlifts. I love the idea.  Whatever perks you up, makes you happy, whether in pictures or words or perhaps a video--that is what this blog is about.

I hope you will join me in my latest venture in blogland. I am excited to grow this NEW blog.

You can visit us at A Note a Day.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for post I hope you will let me know. This is ultimately a blog for you.
A place where you can relax and be happy. A place where you can forget all the things that went wrong.

*And now I must ask you a question. If you agree with this new blog, and are just as excited as me to get it going please visit and follow us there as well.*

So I ask you a favor. Follow me here on Cluttered Brain AND my latest blogging adventure.

Thank YOU all.

I am probably going to post a short chair dance over on my NEW blog. I hope you will join me later. :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hi I am your newest follower from Friday Follow. I'd love to have you join in over at Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Fridays too!

http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2010/03/follow-me-fridays.html

Have a great weekend. Tara @ Trendy Treehouse

Dee said...

Happy Friday, Chair Dancer. :)

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'll have to go check it out - I noticed it on your profile and wasn't sure what it was all about :)

Tracie Nall said...

I'll go check it out! =) Have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails