Monday, March 29, 2010

I need a little HELP from my friends..PLEASE?


I was recently chosen to be the NEW humor columnist over at Blissfully Domestic. Just google it for the link. I'm lazy today. I believe it might be Blissfully Domestic DOT COM or something like that.

So ideas for humor posts? (It has to be between 140 words and 500 words long)

It is already FIRST day of Spring Break and the kiddos are fighting.
*sigh* Will I make it to the end of the week?
I'm not sure.
So leave some post suggestions in the comments. Please.
Am I even funny? Sheesh. I hope so or this columnist thing is NOT going to work out. HA!
I hope your Monday is fairing well.

Chocolate, take me away. PLEASE!







9 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I don't have any ideas but I'm excited for you!

Unknown said...

wohoo congras on the job.. hmmm the dangers of putting regular dish soap in a dish washer.. ahem yeh not a good hting but a heck of a way to make bubbles on your floor for the kids to play with..

Vodka Logic said...

Very cool.. just write like you usually do and it will be great.

Dee said...

I have no ideas. But congratulations!

Unknown said...

"What did I sign up for again?" - about being a mommy... and funny/crazy stuff your monkeys do.

Or... maybe talk about the ins and outs of Vlogging... and spin it ... like you do.

Good job hottie.

Check my blog at 5pm for the announcement about the Yoga mat winner... just a clue. :)

See Mom Smile said...

Wow a column would make me nervous. I am sure that helps you right?!?!?. I like looking at funny pics on the internet. That always inspires me. Good luck.

Lothiriel said...

a first funny incident with your kids would be ideal. like today, i woke up with my baby's fingers up my nostrils. she jammed them up real good i woke up. something like that. maybe an embarrassing story...those are always funny.

Debbie said...

I'm all for most embarrassing moments. Deep down I'm human too and make stupid mistakes. That's what makes you real. I've got a doozy for you of MY most embarrassing moment...

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Very exciting....can't wait to read it. Our spring break is done. It was the longest two weeks of my life, but I made it. Sorry, it's late and I ma not help to you, but if I think of something I'll let you know,lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails