Thursday, March 18, 2010

Look, I decided to join up with a new meme! Friday Confessionals with Glamazon Mom


Okay, First time for everything here.
I decided to be brave and join the confessional meme. I have been watching my good bloggy friend, Angel, do these confessions for a while. I do believe Angel has the BEST confessions of all.  And now since Angel has gotten so good at this vlog thing, she does her confessions VLOG style. She is just AWESOME! And she sings! So that is my little shout-out to Angel. :)

On with my confessions,
1. I hate mornings. It starts with waking the kiddos up for school. *SIGH*
The morning ruckus and complaining begins.
"Do I hafta go to school?" "Can I have 5 more minutes of sleep?" 

2. My mornings are always a TON better with Diet Dr. Pepper. I don't know, it just gives me the pep I need in the morning to get through it.
 
3. Today would have been a  TON better if I would have just stayed in bed. I like sleep. I like dreaming. Why must I get up every morning again? Oh yeah, now I remember, I have those short people around. Who I love DEARLY, Really. I just need more sleep sometimes, ya know?

4.I probably have way too many blogs and contribute to TOO MANY blogs. But I can't help it. I am addicted.

5. I used to be addicted to Yo-ville AND Farmville on Facebook until the programs started to crash every time I used them.


6. I like Facebook, but I think Twitter is a better networking tool.


7. I like my webcam probably a bit too much. :)


8. I am wondering if my confessions are kinda lame tonight. Is this what they are suppose to be?


9. Sometimes I often wonder if I truly have LOST it. Then I remember, I have lost it.


10. And last but not least, I am addicted to entering really cool giveaways. I can't help myself. And I just don't enter once and be done, I have to enter many times..you know EXTRA entries, tweeting and such, becoming a fan on Facebook, Twitter...*sigh* That's why my Google reader hates me.

So there ya have it folks. My confessions.

Go run over to Glamazon Mormon Mom  confess something of yours now, Ok?
Make it as embarrassing or as funny as you like.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday--Thursday, my heart just wasn't into it. And since this is MY blog, I'll do what I want--OK? :))))

Oh and one more thing, if you would like to see me chair dancing today, are there any requests?
I might record a video in the morning, when I am not so tired....So leave a request in the comments. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.  


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh I hate mornings too darn short people who need an education lol. I think Daylight savings time has just sucked majorly cause before it was at least DAYLIGHT when they went to teh bus stop .. not now... IF the sun don't have to be up why should we I say.. Welcome to the fun dear...

Unknown said...

:) I like your confessions, but my confession is that I didn't notice that you cleared the chaos on your sidebars. Good for you! :)

Claudya Martinez said...

I love to sleep too.

I have a confession. I did not drink soda for many, many years and within the last few months I have become addicted to a 3pm serving of Coke Zero. It is the only caffeine I get all day. I act all casual about it, but I look forward to it all day and have to make sure it's stocked.

Lothiriel said...

I loved mornings! I used to be a morning person (before I gave birth). The only thing I look forward to the morning is the first sip of coffee.

Melissa said...

Late to the party to comment! So, so sorry! I'm so glad you played. Your confessions were perfect! I'm also a fan of angel's vlogs, they are fantastic.

Aaah, mornings. Not my best time. But I am with you, a diet caffeinated drink makes all the difference.

Thanks for playing!

xoxo

Glamazon

Joy Taylor said...

I completely understand #1!!!! Feel ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails