Thursday, March 18, 2010
Look, I decided to join up with a new meme! Friday Confessionals with Glamazon Mom
Okay, First time for everything here.
I decided to be brave and join the confessional meme. I have been watching my good bloggy friend, Angel, do these confessions for a while. I do believe Angel has the BEST confessions of all. And now since Angel has gotten so good at this vlog thing, she does her confessions VLOG style. She is just AWESOME! And she sings! So that is my little shout-out to Angel. :)
On with my confessions,
1. I hate mornings. It starts with waking the kiddos up for school. *SIGH*
The morning ruckus and complaining begins.
"Do I hafta go to school?" "Can I have 5 more minutes of sleep?"
2. My mornings are always a TON better with Diet Dr. Pepper. I don't know, it just gives me the pep I need in the morning to get through it.
3. Today would have been a TON better if I would have just stayed in bed. I like sleep. I like dreaming. Why must I get up every morning again? Oh yeah, now I remember, I have those short people around. Who I love DEARLY, Really. I just need more sleep sometimes, ya know?
4.I probably have way too many blogs and contribute to TOO MANY blogs. But I can't help it. I am addicted.
5. I used to be addicted to Yo-ville AND Farmville on Facebook until the programs started to crash every time I used them.
6. I like Facebook, but I think Twitter is a better networking tool.
7. I like my webcam probably a bit too much. :)
8. I am wondering if my confessions are kinda lame tonight. Is this what they are suppose to be?
9. Sometimes I often wonder if I truly have LOST it. Then I remember, I have lost it.
10. And last but not least, I am addicted to entering really cool giveaways. I can't help myself. And I just don't enter once and be done, I have to enter many times..you know EXTRA entries, tweeting and such, becoming a fan on Facebook, Twitter...*sigh* That's why my Google reader hates me.
So there ya have it folks. My confessions.
Go run over to Glamazon Mormon Mom confess something of yours now, Ok?
Make it as embarrassing or as funny as you like.
Sorry I didn't post yesterday--Thursday, my heart just wasn't into it. And since this is MY blog, I'll do what I want--OK? :))))
Oh and one more thing, if you would like to see me chair dancing today, are there any requests?
I might record a video in the morning, when I am not so tired....So leave a request in the comments. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.