Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blog-a-palooza Hour 1

Hi ya folks!
I had dreams and dreams of great beginning posts but I need to get one subject OFF of my mind before I begin.
Situation:

  • Toilet floods.
  • Daughter 2, AGE 8.
  • Like to wipe with WAY too toilet paper.
  • Unsuspecting mother, that's me. :)
  • wakes up in the morning to a completely WET carpet and bathroom floor. (Lucky for me the toilet water was NOT poopy.)

   My husband and I proceed to find all the dry towels in the house to soak up the mess. (Towels are consequently WET and SOAKING. I take the WET towels downstairs to washing machine to wash and dry.)
   I walk back upstairs to survey damage and discuss consequences for my 8 year old with my husband.
(Supervised bathroom visits for the 8 year old. At least for a week.)
  I walk downstairs again and at the bottom of the stairs I slip on a puddle. (From where I dripped the wet towels earlier coming down just before.) *sigh*
BEFORE all this WET happen, I was excited to start Blog-a-palooza. Now all I want to do is go back to bed and wish dry carpet and floor everywhere I look.
Something has to be done about this too much toilet paper problem.
Perhaps she is only allowed to use 5 sheets for pee, 10 sheets (squares) for poo.
Why do I have these sort of problems? *sigh*
I wish you a fabulous DRY day today. May your toilets NOT overflow and YOUR 8 year olds NOT use TOO much toilet paper like mine.
I'll be back in Hour 2 of Blog-a-palooza for the REAL start of this 24 hour blog-a-thon.
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel any better I have a GROWN son who has the same issue. Half a roll of TP to wipe like he is gona get it on him or something.. I am like son you don't use half your arm to wipe do you?? OK it will get better I promise lol

Living the Scream said...

I am, very curious to see how your blogging every hour goes!!!! So crazy! My girls problem with the potty is they never flush YUK!

The Maniacal Matron - @MMScarlett said...

haha been there before! I have a 4 year old :-)

However, our last flood was my fault. Needless to say, I learned that day that all baby wipes are NOT flushable!

Lisa said...

Oh, I feel your pain, sister. My problem was the pooh wiping~usually around half the roll was used. Finally figured out to buy those little Charmin wet-wipes and that took care of the problem. One or two of those is way better than 80 sheets of 2-ply. GOOD LUCK!

Tracie Nall said...

I have been there before with my daughter. Grrr What is with kids and the toilet paper? Crazy!

Happy first post!

Beth Zimmerman said...

We have ALL had those days! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails