Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Favorite Memory with Hubs Blogapalooza #14

Hey, Where is the time going anyway?
I used to think one hour was a L-O-N-G time. Not anymore. Jeez.
My favorite memory of my memory is our wedding day. (Psst. WHO is that skinny girl in the pic?) LOL.
Would U look at that? I did find a wedding picture! YAY! :)
Mainly 'cause well you know, it's OUR special day.
The day we made promises to each other.
We vowed to love each other forever,
Through good times AND BAD,
Through trials and prosperity (I'd like some prosperity any day now...:))
I'd post a lovely picture of my hubs and me on our wedding day. (I did post one. I just don't want to hit the DELETE key.) LOL.
But I don't have a scanner.  (This is true. I do NOT have a scanner.)
AND I can't find my blasted wedding album with all my pictures. (LOL. I found it. But U knew that already.)
I have MOVED around WAY too darn much! (Also true. Hopefully we will stay here for a little bit.)
My favorite memory IS my wedding day, Angel.
Thanks for asking. :)

2 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

A very special day!! =)

One day we will all hit those prosperity days...and then we will celebrate by going to blogher!

Tracie Nall said...

I call the bed by the air conditioner! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails