Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last and FINAL POST! #24 I DID IT!

Well, uh, er...I think I did it anyway.
I may or may NOT have had a catnap along the way.
Come on, I am 34. It's not like I can stay up ALL night anymore.
But I was sleep deprived. And I can say for a surety that I am sleep deprived.
Because while the most of you are just getting up--some of us are getting up but have been UP for quite a while.
With some naps in beween. :)
I hope you don't shoot me Tracie.
I didn't make it to 3 AM my time. (I made it to 3 AM your time though. Doesn't that count for something?)
I stayed up longer than Angel. :)
Ok, so my kids don't have school yet.
So that means I can sleep.
If I actually stayed up ALL night WITHOUT napping, today would be hell.
Because I have 3 kids with lots of demands.
However they are asleep right now.
Where am I going with this FINAL blog?
HAHA!
It is the END.
Will I blog anymore?
Will I vlog anymore?
Should I blog anymore?
24 blog posts in a row should catch me up for quite a while.
:)
24 days perhaps.
No, not me. I just keep typing. *sigh*
Why I type, you watch this.
And maybe I will be done.

That's it. I'm outta here! I hope you enjoyed this blogging marathon. It was sponsored from Blog2print. I think you can win a book or something. Like make a part of your blog a book.
Yeah, I don't know details. I AM a little sleep deprived after all.

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

go get some sleep!!!!! ummm, but first make sure to turn on some VERY entertaining cartoons and pop some popcorn so the kids'll be good for at least two hours.

seriously, I used to lay on the couch whilst the little ones watched - I was napping but I woke up every time one of them needed something... not mentioning what kind of sick things they were learning from Blues Clues though.

Tracie Nall said...

You made it until 3 my time! ROFLMBO

You are hilarious!

I will count that as having made it. Since I am the official decider of the #blogapalooza. (right?)

Hopefully you are napping now!!

Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails