Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blogapalooza Hour 18. Woo-hoo!! :)

Hot spicy cheetos. However I am eating generic hot cheetos. Just as good though! :)
It is 1 AM in the morning here.
4 AM EST coast time.
I bet anything you people aren't up.
HA!
I literally can talk about anything.
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha.
Who's with me?

Tracie?
Angel?
Brittany?

Any1AMpost, I may be getting silly.
Caffeine and hot spicy cheetos does this to me.
There may or may NOT be a quiz on these posts later.

You may be able to win something.
So I would stay tuned if I were YOU.

This post is about sleeplessness and hot spicy cheetos.
Throw in some Dr. Pepper and some blogging and you have a pretty good night.
What is the latest you stayed up?

I might beat your record.
BWA hahahahaha!

2 comments:

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

Knock, knock! I'm still here! ;)

Tracie Nall said...

I don't know about hot spicy cheetos...but I love the original flavor. I haven't had them for a while. I should really go get some. Yum. I'm hungry now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails