Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What i meant to say..."Fire in your bunkers."

Ok. Heaven help me but here I go.
What I meant to say Wednesday----->





WIMTS

Okay. I was reading status's on Facebook the other day. And my blog pal Angel leaves a status update "UGH..It is so HAWT here, I hope it doesn't rain over the weekend" (She is driving to VA.)

I proceeded to type in something about dancing naked in the rain, in the sunset...Wouldn't that be nice? :) (I was in a loopy mood, OK?)

Then I said I had just finished watching a Matthew M. movie so it's not my fault. Matthew did this to me.

Angel said Matthew M. wasn't so bad but she would prefer Grissom from CSI I think...Then she said:
a hunky fireman AFTER a fire still in his bunkers.. mmmmm yeah "

Oh man. I heard something else. As one can imagine.
I said something like, "Oooh, a fireman with a fire still in his bunkers? ooh la-la. That'd be nice."

Well they proceeded to crack up.
She said she'd like a hunky fireman AFTER a fire, still in his bunkers...

What I meant to say:
Fire in his bunkers comment: I figured Angel would want a fireman with a fire still in his britches...I mean, come on. She probably lit the fire to begin with...

And so, Can't we all picture a hunky fireman with a fire still in his britches just wanting to be with us?

Hmm?

Well, I won't go any further.
This is NOT an Adult blog...lol.

I even made somebody snort tea up her nose with my "fire in his bunkers" comment. Everyone has a dirty mind these days...
I guess, even me.

Matthew made me do it. Now if you will all excuse me, Matthew is waiting for me in my tub. For reals. Honest.


(Sorry, Cheeseboy for this image. Matthew just fits here, ya know? You can picture J-LO or somebody, K?)












15 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

Since I was totally innocent during this entire facebook conversation, I won't say a word here. Not a single thing.

I might, however, imagine Kevin Costner in that tub. Just for a minute! ;-) A girl's gotta dream!

Unknown said...

roflmbo Tracie try again I have photographic evidence of the convo lol... You were sooooo involved..

Leiah said...

Back away from my Matty Mac and no one gets hurt, k?

LOL!

Ruth said...

I still think that Chris Noth is hotter!!!

BNM said...

lmao too funny i must have missed this fb convo but i have been whacked out for the past couple days LOL

Frugal Vicki said...

I'm still confused....but then again I am stuck on Matthew M.

Living the Scream said...

yeah also a little confused lol you crack me up!

Wendy said...

LOL!!! Love me some MChayhay oh baby!!

Hold me back... hehe... :O

Missy said...

Thanks! That was difficult. Laughing at almost 6 in the morning is not good lol. Especially when you want to fall out the chair and die kinda laugh.

TisforTonya said...

bwah-hah! and thus begins the downward slide toward "naughty blog" :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

Oh my! :)

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

Oh I freaking love it!!! I caught part of the convo, but not that part.

Rock on lady!!!

I'm joing WIMTS today.

:)

Cluttered Brain said...

Hurry up Jill! Get her on!! :)
LOL.
The more the merrier!!!
Angel loves newcomers!!
oh and Brittany too, she is just busy with school...*sigh*

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

Well I did, as you can see. I think that's my first time playing along.

Felt good!!!

Lisa said...

You're so silly~ I love that you write what you thought, without fear...just being real. KEEP IT UP, SISTER!

Related Posts with Thumbnails