Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good Morning! Blogapalooza #22 5 AM here. :)

The best part of waking up...is Folger's in your cup! I don't even drink coffee and I love this commercial! The smell of coffee beans can be quite nice though. :)

Have you people HAD your morning coffee yet?
Or your morning Dr. Pepper?
Or whatever wakes you up?
Did you have a good sleep?
5 o clock in the morning is NOT a good time to blog.
My cats are all over the place.
Racing each other.
*sigh*
My brain is running in circles.
I just want to go to bed.
But I cannot.
I am at post 22. Hour 22. I can't possibly quit now.
I have only 2 more posts.
What are you people doing in between posts?
I might be taking some cat naps.
Because I am no spring chicken anymore.
I'm thirtysomething years old.
I need more beauty sleep than the rest of you young ones.
I will see you at the finish line.
I hope. :) *wink wink*

3 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Good Morning, Alexes! Proud of you for hanging in there! Are the kids going to let you sleep after Hour 24?

TisforTonya said...

I can't believe I slept through your Animaniacs post! I love them... they kids have been raised on Animaniacs... seriously... the 15 year old requests Wakko Warner as one of the characters on his newest set of custom shoes (I'll blog about them soon... you'll see)

Unknown said...

Woot woot home stretch sweetie. I scheduledmy last posts to go to doctor with mom.. Oh yeah don't forget WIMTS is today as well lol YOU could use it as post for the last hours

Related Posts with Thumbnails