Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My favorite movie of ALL time. Blogapalooza Hour 3. :)

Let me preface something before you watch this clip.
 I am a big high school movie fan. I LOVE movies set in high school.
Don't ask me why. I hated high school when I was in high school.
But my most FAVORITE movie of all time, is 10 things I hate about you. Modern day rendition of the play, Taming of the Shrew. I am also a big Julia Stiles fan. I also like Heath Ledger. (Boo-hoo, I wish he didn't die.) This clip is my favorite part of the movie. She still loves him. Even though he messed up big time.

Yeah, and that is my favorite movie Living the Scream. Thanks for asking such a good question. :) Any more brave souls want me to address a topic on my blog-a-thon?
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OK I have never seen this movie at all.I LOVED Heath hewas just dreamy sexy..and left this worl entirely too young..

Tracie Nall said...

I love that movie!

I'm a sucker for high school movies too. Why is that? crazy! They are so unrealistic and fun though. I can't not watch them.

Heath Ledger sure was dreamy.

Thomas has this issue with Julia Stiles, he is convinced that she looks like Mickey Dolan from the Monkeys. lol

Liz said...

I love that movie, though I think my favorite scene is when he sings "can't take my eyes off you" Okay, now I want to go watch that movie.

Steph said...

Love this movie!

Jenny Brown said...

Good Movie........and you picked the perfect 'clip'.....

:):)

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

I'm not sure if I've seen the whole movie, but great clip and I too am sad that Heath died. He was awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails