Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blogapalooza Hour 9 Best Childhood Memory

I guess my BEST childhood memory has got to be at the beach with my grandmother! Her mother owned a house right own the beach. And I would go there every summer for years, and swim and play with the next door neighbor Oliver. (Yes, I still remember his name.)
My great grandmother had dogs and at night we would let them run on the beach.
I remember playing in the sand at night too. My BESTEST cousin in the whole wide world would vacation at the same time with me some summers.
I loved it.
Best childhood summer, hands down was at My great grandmother's house.
L-R cousin, great-grandmother AND ME! :)

Yes, this is a shorter post than normal. Heck, Deal with it. You will get another post from me in an hour or so. :) Love you!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww how cool is that picture.. and sounds like you had a ball on the beach

Tracie Nall said...

What a great memory. I love the picture....you still look like you! =)

Pitterle Postings said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I love the beach, I never got to live by it though!

Cheeseboy said...

Your grandma lived by the beach?! That was so lucky. My grandma lived in a cul-de-sac. Not so cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails